- Anti-social vampires: the rules are for suckers (no pun intended), not them.
- Histrionic vampires: no amount of unnecessary drama is too much.
- Narcissistic vampires: it is all about them, even when it is not.
- Obsessive-compulsive vampires: perfectionist who cannot see the forest for the trees.
- Paranoid vampires: positive they are right and everyone else is wrong.
You need to maintain your leadership brand. It must be consistent. Your role is to keep returning everyone’s focus to the goal in a way that energizes you and the team. To this end, be sure to praise in public and critique in private—it keeps the team cohesive.
I will be covering Team Dynamics more in the coming blogs. Watch this space.